Atlantic Forwarding Group. We manage, move and distribute the goods that power international commerce and trade. This takes a global network, unmatched local knowledge, as well as a diverse, passionate and talented team. Join us and learn, grow and make an impact.
We are hiring in Zurich (Opfikon) and looking for an
Assistant to Head of Group Human Resources
HR & office team assistance, full-time (100%)
In this role you will be kind and enganged with human beings and ruthless with admin and paperwork. Accuracy, deadline planning and autonomous management are key here. You will perform a range of HR and office administrative and organizational tasks, ensure compliance with labour law, policies and instructions to guarantee a smooth operation of the Head of Group Human Resources tasks.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Human Resources
- Execute monthly the Swiss payroll in ABACUS
- Monitor and process the tasks related to the social insurances, withholding tax, work permits etc.
- Monitor and track time & attendance
- Support administratively within the employee life cycle including recruitment
- Keep the HRIS data up-to-date
- Support HR projects
- Office administration
- Deal with office supplies, staff catering, badges, business cards etc.
- Travel and accommodation organization, meetings and conferences arrangement
- Monitor, review and prepare expenses including administrative tasks regarding corporate credit cards
- Responsible for in- and outbox including couriers of mails and parcels
- Responsible for incoming calls to our main number and administer the info-email inbox
- Manage and/or support office services and set-up of work desks and offices
Further administrational and organizational ad-hoc tasks.
- Commercial diploma (apprenticeship), further education in HR
- At least 3 years sound experience in Swiss payroll (is a must) & HR admin
- Experience in an international and/or multicultural environment beneficial
- Proficiency in MS Office and Abacus (or other payroll software)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage and multi-task competing priorities
- Good analytical skills, high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Independent, flexible and hands-on working method as well as service-oriented
- Professional in communication and manners, discrete
- Fluency in German and English (C1), in French is desired
Challenging work • Interaction with international and passionate colleagues • Dynamic environment • Workplace in a modern office, close to the airport Zurich and Zurich city
Your next step:
If you are interested in a growing company, take the chance and provide us with your complete application documents (motivation letter in English, CV in English with your profile picture, diplomas/certificates and reference letters). Please note that only applications containing all required documents will be considered. Also, please mention in the subject field [Assistant to GHR]. Thank you.
Miss Berry Baybek
Head of Group Human Resources
Recruiters: Only direct applications are currently considered. Thank you for your understanding.