Our IT department is looking for an IT professional in the role as
either in Hong Kong or Shanghai
In this fulltime (100%) role you will report to the Head of Group IT. You will ensure that business and finance data are monitored, optimized and the business can create their required reports. Additional to that you will be responsible to support the business with various IT support tasks.
Your main tasks and responsibilites:
- Daily management and weekly/monthly maintenance as well as “housekeeping” of SQL server database
- Create solid SQL code to achieve all necessary business requirements and functions
- General support of Microsoft Dynamics AX-2012 R3 (including management reports) support with possible upgrade/migration to D365 in the future
- Solve technical problems of database and complete SQL development tasks on time and according to high quality standards
- Analyze causes of errors and propose/develop solutions to improve quality and productivity
- Data warehouse rebuilding, BI (Excel, Power BI, etc.)
- Build reports (VBA coding) based on business requirements)
Your IT support tasks:
- Support and maintain Microsoft servers/desktops
- Maintain and support computer peripheral devices such as printers, switches, access points, etc.
- Coordinate computer maintenance with other IT professionals, such as region or global IT teams
- Set-up and configure new laptops and desktops (including thin-clients)
- Manage the group/s China network system LAN/WAN/VPN.
- IT administration/support (e.g. IT equipment, helpdesk, network, etc.).
- Bachelor Degree in computer science is mandatory or any other equivalent education with specialization in IT
Additionally certification in Microsoft SQL Server database is desired
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in similar positions – within freight forwarding/logistics/supply chain industry would be beneficial
- Database related programming at least 2-3 years of experience
- 1-2 years experience in
- SQL server DBA
- SQL integration, analysis and reporting (Excel, BI or VBA coding)
- SQL server database performance optimization, including stored procedures, indexing and troubleshooting
- Sound knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Have an understanding of finance and accounting
- Amazing team spirit, good communication skills and great self-learning ability to learn new technologies and new business applications
We offer you an interesting opportunity in a dynamic and international environment.
Your next step:
Please submit your resume/CV and reference letters via email to
Ms. Berry Baybek
Head of Group Human Resources
Feel free to include picture, cover letter, diplomas as well.
Recruiters: We currently will not consider applications from recruiting agencies. Feel free to return in 2 weeks directly to Ms. Berry Baybek, Head of Group HR. Thank you.