Our Finance department within the Atlantic Forwarding Group is looking for a
In your role you will report to the Chief Finance Officer and be the focus point for cost control activities, financial reporting and performance management of the trades. You will provide financial insight and transparency, that supports the decision-making operational and commercial within our organization. You will control and oversee the financial information and operational costs generated through our subsidiaries worldwide. Further, you will be part of a finance transformation process, bringing management information to the next level in finance.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Review financial reporting and analyze variance with budget / business plan per trade
- Assist with financial planning including trade and customer profitability
- Work in liaison with wider Finance and Operations teams to improve global reporting processes
- Support to improving the accuracy of data, the P&L as well as the achievement of KPI’s
- Work closely with your peers globally
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in an analytical, numbers focused environment (international environment would be an advantage)
- Bachelor/Master degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills, strong in Microsoft Excel, experienced with ERP and accounting systems
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- A natural drive to achieve results and a business-driven mindset
- Structured, fast pace and proactive approach to work
- Make sure that things get done in the right time and quality
- Independent and self-motivated individual, who proposes solutions as answer to existing challenges
- Team player, fast learner, genuine, adaptable and flexible
Challenging work • Interaction with international and passionate colleagues • Dynamic environment • Workplace in a modern office, close to the airport Zurich and Zurich city • Potential to grow and develop further
Your next step:
If you are interested in a growing company, take the chance and provide us with your complete application documents (motivation letter in English, CV in English with your profile picture, diplomas/certificates, reference letters and a copy of your valid Swiss work permit). Please note that only applications containing all required documents will be considered. Also, please mention in the subject field [FP&A Specialist]. Thank you.
Miss Berry Baybek
Head of Group Human Resources
Recruiters: Only direct applications are currently considered. Thank you for your understanding.