We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Global Head of Master Data Management in Basel, Switzerland.
In this role, you will be a key leader within the Group and will be responsible for coordinating all Master Data Elements across the systems, focusing on the implementation of a new Transport Management & Finance System.
As the Global Head of Master Data Management, your responsibilities also include ensuring that the segregation of duties is done in accordance with the Delegation of Authorities (DOA) and Group’s standards, as well as the Governance is managed and maintained.
This is what we do provide:
- An open, friendly, and dynamic global team where, in addition to hard work, there is also an eye for you, as a person.
- We are very well accessible by public transport. The train station as well as various trams and buses are a stone’s throw away from us – and we contribute to your travel costs.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home from time to time.
- We try to live as healthy as possible and offer seasonal fruits, tea, and water (still and sparkling). Of course, we also offer coffee.
- We have a first-class accident coverage worldwide.
- 25 vacation days.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative organization. We value our employees and offer a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Do you have a passion for data management and possess exceptional communication skills? If the answer is yes, then our paths must definitely cross!
Send your application documents (Curriculum Vitae incl. picture) to:
HR Manager Switzerland