Sales Manager, Netherlands
Are you a passionate freight forwarder looking to accelerate sales and revenue growth in a dynamic international freight forwarding company? We are seeking a proactive and customer-focused Sales Manager to join our team in the Netherlands.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for growing current client relationships and identifying new business opportunities to drive profitable growth within designated markets. As a self-starter, you’ll also assess market needs and work closely with our sales and business development teams to develop new services and solutions.
- Develop and manage a sales plan within the assigned region.
- Execute and oversee sales activities, ensuring alignment with set sales targets.
- Grow business with assigned targets, retain existing clients, and acquire new customers.
- Foster customer relationships, striving to build and sustain long-term partnerships.
- Provide valuable advice to our customers and actively listen to their needs to increase success rate while optimizing the cost of sales.
- Prepare quotations and actively follow up on offers in collaboration with the purchasing and operations teams to secure business wins.
- Facilitate successful account integration across the group functions.
- Ensure compliance with the sales process, company policies and reporting requirements.
- Demonstrate exceptional negotiation, persuasion, presentation, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
This is what we offer:
- An opportunity to make a significant impact and drive growth in a dynamic international company.
- An open and collaborative work environment that values teamwork.
- Possibility to working from home from time to time, our office is in Hoogvliet / Rotterdam
- Pension contribution
- A company car
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and relevant certificates outlining your qualifications, and share with us why you are the ideal candidate for this role by sending your application to Mr. Dennis De Ruiter, Country Manager, the Netherlands at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!