If you are a passionate freight forwarder, who wants to work with drive and commitment at a well-established international freight forwarder company, then keep reading! We are seeking an outstanding, sales-driven hunter as
Sales Manager in China
Work place: Shenzhen/Shanghai/Tianjin/Ningbo/Qingdao/Xiamen
Reports to: Sales Director Greater China
In this role you will perform sales activities within the assigned geographic area in line with the sales targets, objectives (SME) and budget. You will be responsible for client acquisition, raising awareness and ensuring continued and new businesses in the assigned market. You will identifying market needs and developing new services in cooperation with our Sales Directors and business development colleagues within the group. You are hands-on and prepare quotations and follow-up offers in cooperation with the operations department.
This is what you do bring:
- At least 3 – 5 years’ work experience in a sales role within the freight forwarding industry
- 3 or more years’ functional know-how in airfreight, sea freight and logistics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong customer and result orientation
- Profound local market knowledge (customers, competitors, suppliers, overall environment)
- Quick grasp to understand our strategy and products
- Basic business administration competence
- Good on English level between B2/C1, C1 is preferred
- Sound in MS Office skills (Office 365)
- Self- and sales-driven, representative with a confident appearance
- Open and positive mind-set with a «can & will do» attitude
This is what we do offer:
- Dynamic, challenging and exciting work environment.
- Interaction with international and passionate colleagues.
- Workplace in a modern office, close to public transportation.
- Opportunity to develop and have a notable impact to the growth of Atlantic Forwarding Group.
Your next step:
If you are interested, take the chance and provide us with your latest profile to below email address:
Ms. Pony Ma
Regional Manager Operations Greater China