Atlantic Forwarding Group. We manage, move and distribute the goods that power international commerce and trade. This takes a global network, unmatched local knowledge, as well as a diverse, passionate and talented team. Join us and learn, grow and make an impact.
To support the organization of Atlantic Forwarding Group within our Sales department, we are looking for a
for the regions (either or all) Chennai/Mumbai/Delhi
In your role you will report to the General Manager of the respective region. You will develop excellent B2C relationships and deliver allocated sales targets. You will be responsible for the sales activities in your region, drive the sales performance and identify new opportunities.
Your main tasks and responsibilites:
- Execute the global sales & marketing strategy within local and assigned client(s) as well as sales territory to reach and exceed the set quota/targets
- Acquire new customers (Conversion selling)
- Customer penetration selling (selling laterally to different departments within the same firm)
- Ensure brand name recognition of Atlantic Forwarding Group as a partner of excellence
- Product optimization and future development of new products, account plans and sales call strategies
- Benchmarking exercises
- Assess and understand customer requirements of multiple decision makers
- Consultancy selling on the entire product portfolio
- Coordinate sales efforts with other branches or organizational function holders
- Identify and access opportunities to sell integrated logistic solutions
- UG/PG Degree is mandatory or any other equivalent education with specialization in sales
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ work experience in similar positions within freight forwarding industry
- Sound MS Office skills
- Experience with Sales systems
- Fluency in English and local language
- Proven track record of success in a difficult and challenging sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong customer and result orientation
- Intercultural awareness and high sensitivity for people, situations and opportunities
- Self-driven, open and positive mind-set with experience in international and cross-cultural business environment
- Strategic and innovative thinker with a «can & will do» attitude
We offer you an interesting opportunity in a dynamic and international environment with potential to grow and develop further.
Your next step:
We are looking forward in receiving your application. Please submit your resume/CV and reference letters via email to
Human Resources Manager
Feel free to include picture, cover letter, diplomas as well (optional).
Recruiters: Applications are welcome.